6'2" Twin Byrner
6'2" x 19 3/4 x 2 3/4 FCS 2 x3 Fins
Inspired by the twin fins of the mid 1980's, the Twin Byrner, by Ian Byrne, incorporates a host of modern shaping features, to make the board both forgiving in moderate conditions, and fierce when the waves turn on.
The Twin Byrner features a fuller outline, into a single wing and swallow tail, with lower profile rails than The Saint. The board has plenty of volume up front, with a slightly beaked nose.
Can be ridden with either a twin fin (with a trailer) or thruster fin set up.
- Shaped by master shaper Ian Byrne
- Intermediate to advance skill level
- Knee high to overhead waves
- Fuller outline based off the 80's twin fins
- Single wing into a swallow tail
- Logo party T&C decals
- Wet and dry sanded
- Future Fins
Custom Orders available.
50% deposit required.
Shipping / Pick up to be arranged. Shipping at buyers expense.